Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day One!

So, I don't know how I feel about today. I certainly wasn't as healthy as I could have been. I was under calories, but not because I was eating well. I woke up really late, and then played video games for most of the day. For breakfast I just had an espresso. Later, I ate a few malted milk balls (Christmas present), and for dinner I made spaghetti. For dessert I had a few Oreos. For exercise, I started a calendar program, where at the beginning of the month you do a tiny amount of exercise, and by the end you're doing a lot more. I think this month is called "Fab-abs January." I also didn't get as much water as I should have. Tomorrow I will be sure to get enough water, because I feel so much better when I'm hydrated. Wish me luck!


Weight: 137.5
Body Fat: 33.2%
Breakfast: Espresso with milk and sugar. 77 Calories.
Lunch: Harry and David malted milk balls. 200 Calories.
Dinner: Spaghetti. 280 Calories.
Snacks: Oreos. 240 Calories. 
Tea 0 Calories.
Approximate calories in: 796
Exercise: 10 sit ups. 5 push ups. 10 second plank. Repeated twice. 
Water: Under 2 liters :(

No comments:

Post a Comment