Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day Three!

Day three went well in that I actually left the house, and therefore got more exercise than I have been. We went to the academy of sciences, so that was a lot of walking. However, I did not eat particularly well today. Because we were driving, we decided the drive through would be a good option, but since McDonald's stopped serving breakfast right when we got there, I had a chicken nugget breakfast. Then, I didn't eat lunch, but had some strawberries when we got home. For dinner I had a chicken tamale, and because I got a super cool stand mixer for Christmas and I figured I should try it out, I made chocolate chip cookie brownies for dessert. I also completed the third day of "Fab-Abs January," and managed to drink 2 liters of water! :)


Weight: 138.5
Body Fat: 34.0%
Breakfast: Chicken nuggets and some fries. 305 Calories.
Lunch: Strawberries. 97 Calories.
Dinner: Costco chicken tamale. 320 Calories.
Snacks: Chocolate chip cookie brownies. 340 Calories.
Approximate calories in: 1,062
Exercise: 15 sit-ups, 7 push-ups, 20 second plank.
Water: 2 liters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment