Monday, January 6, 2014

Day Six!

Well, today didn't go well. I left the house, which was a good change, but I left only to drive for a really long time to visit my Dad. I didn't eat particularly well, but not particularly badly either. I did go over calories, but not by very much, and I think that my snack choices were much better than they have been the last few days.

I did exercise today, but nothing more than the "Fab-abs January" told me to. Do you know how I know I'm out of shape? Because the exercise is actually starting to become a challenge! It's hardly anything and I find myself struggling towards the end of it!

 I didn't reach two liters of water, but I did get about 1.25, so that was better than yesterday. Because I'm in my hometown, and I don't feel like I'm going to die as soon as I leave the house here, I might end up exercising outdoors in the next few days! I hope so, because I think the combination of having nothing to do/staying inside all day has been making me feel a little depressed. Wish me luck!


Weight: 135.7 (I don't actually know since I don't have a scale here)
Body Fat: 34.4% (same)
Breakfast: 1 banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter. 205 Calories.
Lunch: Grande pumpkin spice latte. 380 Calories (D8)
Dinner: Marie Calendars chicken pot pie. 430 Calories.
Snacks: Kashi Go Lean Crunch! Honey Almond. 200 Calories.
             3/4 cup 2% milk.
Approximate calories in: 1,296
Exercise: 20 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, 30 second plank.
Water: 1.25 liters

No comments:

Post a Comment