Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Zumba Update!

So, as of today I have had three Zumba classes. The first one was only 20 minutes long, and I felt like I was going to die. The second class, which was on Monday, was a full 50 minutes. It was exhausting! I was so sweaty by the end of it, sweatier than I think I've ever been. I also got a really bad cramp in my abdomen during it that didn't go away until we were finished. The day afterwards my shoulders and calves were really sore, and they were even sore today when I woke up. Class today was still exhausting and I was still really sweaty, but I felt like I was able to keep up for longer periods of time, and I didn't get a cramp this time! I think I really like Zumba, although there's no way I'd be willing to do it on my own. Hopefully as the class progresses I'll get even better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment