Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day Four!

Day four didn't go super well. I didn't eat particularly well, and I even indulged in a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, which was 300 calories I shouldn't have had. I also didn't have as much water as I should have. I did complete the exercise, but not until late at night. And I ended up going over calories because I had dessert when we went home. I probably would have eaten better if I had been at home, but I was out all day. Oh well, tomorrow will probably be better.


Weight: 137.7
Body Fat: 34.1%
Breakfast: N/A
Lunch: Macaroni and Cheese. 413 Calories.
Dinner: Broccoli and beef with white rice. 307 Calories.
Snacks: Pumpkin spice latte, 2%. 300 Calories.
Approximate calories in: 1,019
Exercise: 20 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, 20 second plank.
Water: Under 2 liters :(

No comments:

Post a Comment