Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day Seven!

Yay! I'm super proud of myself for making it through an entire week of blogging/keeping track of what I eat/exercising(-ish). Yesterday I managed to stay under 1,200 calories, and I remembered to do my calendar workout. I didn't drink enough water :(. I wish I was better at remembering to drink it, but I'll just have to try harder. I didn't eat hardly anything yesterday, probably because I woke up late and went to bed relatively early. For breakfast I was healthy and had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond with 2% milk... Then I had to get my car serviced, and while I was waiting I decided to walk to Starbucks. I was going to go for the pumpkin spice latte (380 Calories in a grande), but they just stopped serving it so I went with a grande white peppermint mocha... And I didn't know until later, but it has 520 Calories!!! So that's where most of my daily Calories went :(. I should probably stop drinking Starbucks altogether, but that's not happening. For dinner I had a frozen Michelina's Tortellini Alfredo, which sounded good. It had alfredo sauce, cheese tortellini, and broccoli pieces in the sauce. It was HORRIBLE. It didn't taste like food really... just a weird plasticy/broccoli taste. But... it was only 240 Calories.

In terms of exercise, I was challenged by the 12 push ups and the 30 second plank. I got really out of breath and was almost sweating by the end of it! It makes me feel so out of shape! But this morning I actually felt a little sore, so at least I know the exercise is working :)


Weight: 137.1 (I found the scale!)
Body Fat: Unknown
Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond. 200 Calories.
                 2% milk. 61 Calories.
Lunch: Grande white chocolate peppermint mocha. 520 Calories (D8)
Dinner: Michelina's tortellini alfredo. 240 Calories.
Snacks: N/A
Approximate calories in: 1,021
Exercise: 25 sit-ups, 12 push-ups, 30 second plank
Water: Under 2 liters :(



No comments:

Post a Comment