Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Failures... and New Year's Resolutions!

So, as you can probably tell from the lack of posts, I have failed at my diet/exercise plan. I gave up due to the hustle and bustle that surrounds Christmas, and I decided that I would start again at the New Year. However, I think that the failure wasn't simply due to timing. I think that I set goals that were too high for myself. Exercising and eating right every day was too big of a step for me to make right now. This time around, I'm planning on exercising 3-4 days a week, and I'll still be trying to stay under 1200 calories/day. Also, in terms of the exercise, an hour a day was also too big of a goal, so I'm going to be happy with getting any exercise done.

January 1, 2014 will be the first day, and I'll blog about how it goes on the 2nd. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment