Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winter Break 2013

So this year I've been meaning to exercise and eat right... and pretty much like every year I didn't keep up with it. So I've decided that over Winter Break I'm going to at least exercise for one hour every day and I'm going to try and drink at least two liters of water a day. Of course I'm also going to try to be aware of what I'm eating/eat healthier, but who knows how that will work out. 

To make sure that I keep up with it, I've created this blog where I'll be doing daily posts about my exercise/diet. While it may not be interesting to read, I think it will help me stick to my plan. My last final is on the 16th, so I'll begin posting the 17th. My friends Kelly (kellybracha.blogspot.com) and Kenzi (kenziellisworkout.blogspot.com) are trying this out as well, so follow them too! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment