Saturday, December 21, 2013

Days Three, Four, and Five!

Sorry about the delayed posts... but on Day Three I got a stomach bug, and haven't been feeling up to blogging...

Day Three went well in the beginning... I woke up and felt a little nauseous, so I made myself a cup of tea. After that I exercised by doing a 10 minute warm up, followed by 10 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), and then a 10 minute cool down. After that I had half of a quesadilla, and later I had some raviolis. After that I was still feeling a little nauseous, but I mistook that for hunger. Will and I went out to dinner at Fuddruckers (not healthy... my bad), and after that I got really really nauseous.

That night I got really sick, and spent most of the night, and the next day, in the bathroom.


Weight: 140.3 lbs
Body Fat: 34.5%
Breakfast: Tea. 60 Calories.
Lunch: Quesadilla. 250 Calories.
Dinner: Raviolis. 220 Calories.
Snacks: Fuddruckers. 634. 
Approximate calories in: 1,164
Exercise: 30 minutes total on the elliptical.
Water: Over 2 liters

On Day Four I didn't exercise at all. I barely got out of bed even. All that I consumed was a bottle of gatorade, and in the late afternoon I finally felt up for a bowl of chicken noodle soup. 

On Day Five I feel mostly better, but I still do not feel up for exercising as I still do not have full control of my bowels... (TMI? No such thing). I have also not eaten very much today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get back to business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment