Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day Two!

Today went a little bit better than yesterday. I exercised as soon as I woke up, and then did some chores. I didn't end up eating breakfast since I was able to sleep in. The exercise was still pretty hard, but I was able to go faster than I did yesterday. For exercise, I did the elliptical again, but only thirty minutes. After the thirty minutes I did some strength training.

For lunch I had top ramen... Which isn't super healthy but it was really cold in the apartment and it sounded really good. After that I had a cup of black tea with sugar and milk, and for a snack I had some teddy grahams. On Wednesdays we go to my boyfriend's parents' for dinner. We had steak with french fries. Then for dessert Will and I shared a vanilla malt.


Weight: 141.3 lbs
Body Fat: 34.5%
Breakfast: 
Lunch: Chicken Top Ramen with Siracha and Cayenne. 380 Calories.
Dinner: Steak and fries. 416 Calories.
Snacks: Teddy grahams, black tea, and half of a vanilla malt. 598 Calories.
Approximate calories in: 1,394
Exercise: 30 minutes on the elliptical, 10 minutes of strength training.
Water: Over 2 liters

No comments:

Post a Comment