Monday, May 5, 2014

PMS and Dieting!

Okay, so I am about halfway through the DietBet, and I'm having huge struggles. I was doing really well for the first two weeks, and had lost about half the weight I wanted to. The only problem is now I'm PMS-ing and I want to eat EVERYTHING. And when I'm PMS-ing I have absolutely no self control. If only I craved healthy foods, or even relatively healthy foods... but no. I have to crave sugar, and all the carbs. Sure I'll have some macaroni and cheese with some bread on the side. Cookies or cake for dessert? How about both! Ohh.. and I gotta have a latte, or maybe some hot chocolate... I'll just save that for an hour from now when I'm starving again.


Sorry for the rant, but I'm struggling so much with this. Anybody else go through the same thing, and maybe have a solution?

2 comments:

  1. Possible solution: only have healthy foods and healthy versions of your comfort foods in your home, so when a cravings strikes, you don't feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea, it'll help with the self control problems lol

    ReplyDelete