Sunday, May 4, 2014

Eating for the DietBet!

There are 17 days left in the DietBet, so I decided to show you guys what I've been eating on a typical day. While there have been a few cheat days, most of the time things are kind of like this. 

 For breakfast I usually have something small, because I'm not too hungry in the mornings, but I need something in my stomach. On this morning I decided to have half a banana and a cup of lemon zinger tea.
 Another big part of eating healthier has been drinking more water. It's so hard for me to drink as much water as I should, but I'm trying. For lunch I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich on multigrain bread and a bottle of water.
 For a snack I had some English breakfast tea with three teaspoons of sugar and a splash of half and half.
For dinner I had pasta made with ground beef, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese with some sweet corn on the side. 

Not pictured is my bedtime "snack," which isn't really a snack. Before bed we usually watch TV and I'll have a cup of some sort of herbal tea, most of the time sleepy-time, or Yogi's bedtime tea. Sometimes this is paired with a not-so-healthy snack too :p

So far I've lost 49% of the weight I have to lose by May 22. It's been hard, especially since I haven't been able to exercise, so the only real way I've been able to lose it has been though dieting. But now I'm back to my normal self I'll start exercising again and the weight loss should be easier. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment