Sunday, September 14, 2014

Instant Pumpkin Spice?!

I, like many other people, am crazy for the Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL). I was there the first day they started making them again (August 26th at my local Starbucks), and if I could I would probably have one every day... Since I don't go to Starbucks every day (and since I definitely can't afford to go every day...) I decided I would try the Starbucks Via Pumpkin Spice Latte. I've never tried a Via before, because I usually just make my own latte, but I can't make a PSL at home, so I was really excited about these. 


 Look at the Fall-ness! Can't you feel the Fall??
 Only 120 calories per serving... much less than the 300 calories for a tall with 2% (probably means it's not as good...) 
 Only 4 per package... 
 Looks questionable... 
 Here I added the recommended 8oz... which is clearly not enough. The smell is kind of gross, much like the other instant lattes you can get at the grocery store. 
I added more so it looked more acceptable. It smells icky, it tastes pretty gross, and I don't even get a hint of pumpkin flavor. It just tastes exactly like the other instant lattes you can buy at the store, which means it's not good and not worth the money. I wish I still worked at Starbucks and could get discount PSLs... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment