Sunday, August 24, 2014

Senior Year!

Well, it's that time again. School starts this week... goodbye Summer, I don't know where you went, but I'm so sad that you're gone. This semester should be pretty stressful and terrible, and I just want it to be Christmas already!!! I'm overloading since I had a change of mind of what I want to do as a career, so I'll be in five classes. On top of that I'm doing research with one of my professors, since I didn't get a position with all those applications I filled out (I'm guessing they got lost... cause why would someone not hire someone with no experience??)... and this is the semester that I have to write my thesis. I don't really have a good idea of what I'm gonna do that on, and I need to pick a topic by next week. Also I need to focus on my application for grad school... so... stress and business. I'll start regularly posting again next week (hopefully).

In other news, my sister moved in to her dorm this week. It was weird seeing all the freshwomen moving in and gave me lots of feels about this being my last year in college. I hope that she focuses and adjusts well to college life... but last time I checked she still hadn't been to the dining hall, so I'm pretty sure she's just gonna starve in her room... which she might do anyway after seeing the food options...

No comments:

Post a Comment